Optimax® Robotic Pallet Stretch Wrapper
- Automated stretch wrapping for oversize and overweight pallets
- No maximum pallet weight, width or depth
- Minimal clearance required around pallet
- Easily relocated to where wrapping required
- Powered film pre-stretching minimises film usage and creates a more stable pallet load
- Password-protected touchscreen control panel features:
- Independently adjustable top and bottom wrapping count and tension
- Two power pre-stretch ratios offering 230% and 300% film length increase
- Adjustable cart rotation speed
- Adjustable film carriage speed
- Film carriage is easily reloaded and features an anti-drop mechanism for improved safety
- One-way idling roller prevents entanglement in the event of film breakage and facilitates film re-feed
- Soft-wrapping feature protects pallet contents from damage due to uneven film tension at corners
- Automatic photocell pallet height detection
- Automatic end of cycle film cutting
- High capacity, zero maintenance batteries deliver up to 300 pallet wraps per charge
- Batteries: 2x 12v100Ah non-maintenance lead acid
- Power consumption: 0.7kW
- Dimensions: 1175 x 1758 x 2570mm
- Max. wrapping height: 2200mm
- Min. wrapping height: 450mm
- Cart rotation speed: 20-90mtr/min.
- Film carriage speed: 1-5mtr/min.
- Min. pallet size: 600 x 600mm
- Operation radius: 1150mm from edges of load or pallet
- Weight 292kg
Please DON'T pop the bubble wrap!
Grangewood Plastic Packaging Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 00410048.
Registered Office - Essex House, Jutsums Lane, Romford, Essex, RM7 0ER. VAT number GB 248437343.
Site copyright ©2014-2021 Grangewood Plastic Packaging Ltd
Designed and maintained by WEBsterSITESTM