16mm Composite Polyester Strapping
- 440kg break strain
- System strength 650kg
- 16mm x 850m
- Lightweight, flexible but with a slight rigidity that helps when feeding under pallets and through tools
- Secured with galvanised buckles - strapping retains high tension and can be re-tensioned and re-used if desired
- Can be used with low cost manual tension tools
- Will not scratch or mark product surfaces, is weather resistant and UV protected, will not rust or rot
- Available in colours or printed - subject to minimum order
- SKU: PC16-440
Please DON'T pop the bubble wrap!
Grangewood Plastic Packaging Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 00410048.
VAT number GB 248437343.
Site copyright ©2014-2018 Grangewood Plastic Packaging Ltd:
designed and maintained by