Electronically Controlled Industrial Glue Gun
- Uses 43mm hot melt glue slugs
- Patented digital temperature control system increases gun output to approx 3.85kg/hr
- Plug-in modules (three supplied) set temperature (130°C - 215°C) for optimal bonding performance from glue in use
- Improved 'stand-by' reduces temperature of resting gun in steps and switches gun off after two hours' non-use
- Trigger operation boosts power to improve output and speeds recovery from 'stand-by' mode
- Operates at 230v
- Weighs 1.15kg (with integral stand incorporating nozzle spanner)
- SKU: P-543-1
Please DON'T pop the bubble wrap!
Grangewood Plastic Packaging Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 00410048.
VAT number GB 248437343.
Site copyright ©2014-2018 Grangewood Plastic Packaging Ltd:
designed and maintained by